ServicesCampbody provides personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. I am here to help and guide you on your journey, you provide the drive and I will provide the resources needed to succeed.
Fitness Program- Personalized Fitness Program -build muscle tone utilizing weight and resistance training methods designed to reshape your body composition, gain lean muscle tone and burn fat.
-12-week program, 2 x per week, 60 min session
-Plus 1 x per week remote training session (workout and/or cardio routine (10 Total)
-Warm Up & Stretching -Nutritional consultation -2 Progress Assessments
Bikini & Photo Shoot Prep- Learn the tricks of the trade. This program is custom tailored with a fat shedding and muscle toning meal plan. Target training for muscle tone, stage appearance, posing and exact meal plan for lean look and depletion. Program designed to work on needed and/or specific areas of weight training designed to get you ready for competition and photo shoots.
-12 week program, 3 x per week, 60 min sessions (36 Total)
-Rotational meal plan and ongoing nutritional and supplemental consultation throughout program
-4, 30 min, stage appearance and posing classes
- Warm up and Stretching
-Coaching on day of competition- Accountability and Motivation
Intense Express Fitness Program- 30 Minute Sessions for the busy professional, Full body workouts with a punch.
-8 week program, 2 x per week, 30 min session (16 Total)
-Plus 1 x per week remote training (workout or cardio routine (8 Total)
-21 Day Meal Plan
We offer packages of 6, 8, or 12 sessions in 30-minute and one-hour increments depending on your goals, time, and budget.
Let us help you achieve a level of fitness and health you never thought possible!
BENEFITS to EXERCISE
- A high-intensity weight lifting session can burn up to 500 calories per hour. Weight lifting has also been scientifically proven to boost BMR (basal metabolic rate) for up to 24 hours post-workout.
- Prevent Metabolic Decline
- Weight lifting can reverse the natural decline in your metabolism, which begins around age 30. Keeping your metabolism elevated for as long as possible will help you stay in optimum shape and feeling young and alive as you age
- Bone Strength & Density
- Weight training does more than strengthen and build your muscles, it also strengthens your bones. Regular weight lifting increases bone density, which reduces the risk of fracture and osteoporosis.
- Lowers Blood Pressure and helps ward of Diseases
- Helps reduce coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and other heart conditions, it also maintains healthy circulation and increases your chance to live a longer healthier life.
- Relieve Stress & Release Good Endorphins
- Look Younger & Feel Confident
- A healthy body is a young fit body you can be proud of. Nothing boosts self-confidence like a body you worked hard for and psyched to show off . The only way to accomplish this is through healthy eating habits, weight and cardiovascular training.
- Accountability & Motivation
- When you exercise on your own there’s no one to hold you accountable for you actions. It is easier to skip a session, not put forth the work you would with a coach, create a workout free of injury and with your specific goals in mind or you may lose interest completely. When you work with a trainer, it keeps you accountable and motivated, making it more likely you’ll stick with your exercise program.
- Variety in training techniques
- A personal trainer teaches you a variety of exercise methods to keep your body challenged and away from plateau. If a certain training method is not working for you, a trainer can adjust your program to a more suitable fitness plan within your physical abilities
- Proper nutrition and efficiency
- Maximize your training program with helpful suggestions on nutrition and supplements to ensure your time and effort are not in vein.