ServicesCampbody provides personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. I am here to help and guide you on your journey, you provide the drive and I will provide the resources needed to succeed.
One On One Personal Training
Weight and resistance training methods designed to reshape your body composition, lose weight, increase lean muscle, tone your body while burning fat.
- 2 x per week, 60 min session
-Plus 1 x per week remote training session (workout and/or cardio routine)
-Stretching -Nutritional guidance -Fitness assessment- BMI -
Bikini Body Fit
This program is custom tailored with a fat shedding and muscle toning meal plan. Specific training for increased muscle tone, body definition, and meal plan for a lean tight look. A program designed to work on needed and/or specific areas of weight training designed to get you ready for a fitness competition, photo shoot, and achieve a strong, lean more athletic body
- 3 x per week, 60 min sessions
- 4 cardio workout routines
- Ongoing assessment
- Stage appearance -Hair
- Rotational meal plan
- Ongoing nutritional and supplement advice
Intense Express Fitness -Full body workouts packed with a punch (Caters to busy professionals)
- 2 x per week, 30 min session
- 1 x per week remote training (workout or cardio routine )
-21 Day Meal Plan
We offer 6, 8, or 12 session packages. Receive 10% off services when pre-purchased. Single session rate is $55
We offer individual, personalized attention to our clients. We are home to the most knowledgeable personal trainers, all with a great attitude and the desire to help our clients feel and look their best. Our extensive customer service, competitive pricing, in house massage, newly remodeled locker rooms and garage parking, we are the perfect location to get the one on one personal attention you deserve.
BENEFITS to EXERCISE
- A high-intensity weight lifting session can burn up to 500 calories per hour. Weight lifting has also been scientifically proven to boost BMR (basal metabolic rate) for up to 24 hours post-workout.
- Prevent Metabolic Decline- Anti Aging
- Weight lifting can reverse the natural decline in your metabolism, which begins around age 30. Keeping your metabolism elevated for as long as possible will help you stay in optimum shape and feeling young and alive as you age
- Bone Strength & Density
- Lowers Blood Pressure and helps ward of Diseases
- Helps reduce coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and other heart conditions, it also maintains healthy circulation and increases your chance to live a longer healthier life.
- Relieve Stress & Release Good Endorphins
- When you exercise on your own there’s no one to hold you accountable for
- Proper nutrition and efficiency