Unwrap Your Potential
- 30 day meal plan and grocery list
- 12 personal training sessions
- Gym membership
- Body Fat Analysis (BMI)
1 on 1 Training $65 Session
- Proper lifting and form
- Specialty Fitness - Client Customized
- BMI- Nutrition Counseling - Meal Plan
Semi- Private Training $35 Session
- Partner Training Session
- Weight Loss - Circuit & Resistance Training
Training Session Packages
- 12 Sessions= $760
- 6 Sessions = $380
- 4 Sessions = $255
"Gym Intro” Workshop
- 1 day workshop $175 (3hr)- Available on Saturday
- Learn how to use gym equipment
- Proper Form on Various Training Methods
- Create your own workout( Combination for desired Goals)
- Nutrition and supplemental guidance- Jump start your metabolism
On-Line Fitness Coaching (call for details)
Bikini Contest Coaching & Prep
- Minimum 6 month program (rates vary)
Specialty Training in Thighs & Booty
- My absolute favorite program! Specialty training focused on lower body to lift, reshape and tone your booty and legs.
BENEFITS to EXERCISE
- Burn fat and builds lean muscle
- A high-intensity weight lifting session can burn up to 500 calories per hour. Weight lifting has also been scientifically proven to boost BMR (basal metabolic rate) for up to 24 hours post-workout.
- Prevent Metabolic Decline
- Weight lifting can reverse the natural decline in your metabolism, which begins around age 30. Keeping your metabolism elevated for as long as possible will help you stay in optimum shape and feeling young and alive as you age
- Bone Strength & Density
- Weight training does more than strengthen and build your muscles, it also strengthens your bones. Regular weight lifting increases bone density, which reduces the risk of fracture and osteoporosis.
- Lowers Blood Pressure and helps ward of Diseases
- Helps reduce coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and other heart conditions, it also maintains healthy circulation and increases your chance to live a longer healthier life.
- Relieve Stress & Release Good Endorphins
- Weight lifting is one of the best ways to naturally improve mood. It reduces stress, anxiety, and depression and creates a sense of well being (see endorphins above). Exercise and weight-training release endorphins–neurotransmitters that prevent pain, improve mood, enhance pleasure, and excitement. Endorphins are released during long, continuous workouts, when the intensity is moderate to high.
- Look Younger & Feel Confident
- A healthy body is a young fit body you can be proud of. Nothing boosts self-confidence like a body you worked hard for and psyched to show off . The only way to accomplish this is through healthy eating habits, weight and cardiovascular training.
- Accountability & Motivation
- When you exercise on your own there’s no one to hold you accountable for you actions. It is easier to skip a session, not put forth the work you would with a coach, create a workout free of injury and with your specific goals in mind or you may lose interest completely. When you work with a trainer, it keeps you accountable and motivated, making it more likely you’ll stick with your exercise program.
- Variety in training techniques
- A personal trainer teaches you a variety of exercise methods to keep your body challenged and away from plateau. If a certain training method is not working for you, a trainer can adjust your program to a more suitable fitness plan within your physical abilities
- Proper nutrition and efficiency
- Maximize your training program with helpful suggestions on nutrition and supplements to ensure your time and effort are not in vein.
A professional personal trainer is able to make the most of your workout time, which increases the efficiency of your exercise program.